HR Transformation Manager
May 15, 2023
Leonardo da Vincilaan 1
Mail: [email protected]
PTC EMEIA stands for an established global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of drives, custom drive solutions, industrial gearboxes, electrical motors and variable frequency drives. As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan, our companies in EMEIA offer almost 100 years of drive technology know-how and expertise on motors and variable frequency drives. With locations in most of the Western European countries, India, China, US and Canada, our home is the EMEIA market, serving customers around the globe.
As transforming the HR discipline is a major initiative in our midterm plan, we are looking for an
HR Transformation Manager
who will drive a variety of HR projects with the aim to deliver first class employee experience and support a culture of continuous learning, embracing change and customer first.
You will be a core member of the EMEIA HR Team and report to the Chief HR Officer of PTC EMEIA.
- In close collaboration with the CHRO and the local HR teams, we determine the strategy and roadmap for HR.
- You will drive standardization efforts of key HR processes and policies and collaborate with the HRIS Manager to make sure that all needs of the business are addressed in our HRIS tools (Workday, Protime,…)
- You act as the process coordinator for the Talent Management process in PTC EMEIA, making sure the process is known, followed and optimized.
- You develop and implement development programs for PTC - EMEIA, creating a culture of continuous learning.
- You deliver HR solutions in the field of employee engagement, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, employer branding, compensation, job grading,...
- You are an enthousiastic change agent who ensures that new tools/processes are adopted.
What we are looking for
- Great passion for HR is essential
- You are a true ambassador of SHI culture and values with a positive open-minded attitude.
- You have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- You're excellent at communicating and presenting your ideas and concepts to your stakeholders.
- You have a problem-solving mindset.
- Partnering with the business is one of your strengths.
- You're able to organize, plan, and implement projects of various size and scope
- You are a team player who likes to work cross regional and cross departmental.
- You're fluent in English and don't mind traveling.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Economics, Law, Psychology or Human Resource management or relevant field
- You have a minimum of 5 years HR experience
At PTC in EMEIA, we are looking for people who share our passion for technology. Whether you work in engineering, sales, production or one off the support functions, it is in our DNA to put our customers first and provide them with solutions to make a difference. We also strongly believe that diversity makes us stronger. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, it’s your talent and attitude that make the difference.
Choosing for PTC EMEIA means choosing for an international company that offers challenging jobs with autonomy, an attractive compensation with extralegal benefits, an informal atmosphere and attention for your personal and professional development.
Send your application to [email protected] before 10/05/2023.