May 15, 2023
Leonardo da Vincilaan 1
Mail: [email protected]
PTC EMEIA stands for an established global designer, manufacturer, and supplier of drives, custom drive solutions, industrial gearboxes, electrical motors, and variable frequency drives. As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan, our companies in EMEIA offer almost 100 years of drive technology know-how and expertise on motors and variable frequency drives. With locations in most of the Western European countries, India, China, US and Canada, our home is the EMEIA market, serving customers around the globe.
One of the goals of our HR strategy in our mid term plan is to develop common HR processes supported by a unified HRIS. Integrating the entire employee lifecycle in one system, Workday, will facilitate our leaders to develop and manage their teams more efficiently, with all necessary and up to date information at hand.
One of the missing pieces of our jigsaw is an
who combines passion for HR with HR applications experience. You will support our HR organization, employees, and management by delivering a best-in-class Workday user experience. In addition, you will support other (cloud based) HR platforms as needed. You will be a core member of the EMEIA HR Team and report to the Chief HR Officer of PTC EMEIA.
- You’re the owner of Workday (HCM, Talent, Performance, Recruitment and Learning)
- Through partnering with HR and the business, you identify the needs and design user-friendly processes
- You take a proactive approach in exploring new features and you enhance the user experience in Workday. You ensure user-adoption by drawing up documentation and giving workshops and training.
- You develop reports and dashboards for reporting key metrics
- You monitor the accuracy, data integrity and completeness of HR data and ensure compliance with data protection laws. You assist our HR teams, managers and employees in resolving errors/issues.
- You setup and maintain interfaces with our other HR systems (time and attendance and payroll)
- You support in a wide range of HRIS tasks (custom notifications, guided tours, validation and condition rules, help texts, translations, setting up reviews, creating BP templates,…).
- You serve as primary interface with Workday and our support organization on day to day issues
- You support other HR systems with troubleshooting, reporting, and maintenance.
What we are looking for
- Great passion for HR processes, data and systems are essential
- You’ve build a good knowledge on some or all modules of Workday, interfaces, data loads, reporting,…
- You combine good communication and organizational skills with a drive for improvement and simplification and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a positive, open-minded attitude
- You are a team player who likes to work cross regional and cross departmental.
- You maintain strict confidentiality of data and information at all times ▪ You're fluent in English and don't mind traveling.
- You’re able to influence and manage change
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Economics, Law, Psychology or Human Resource management or relevant field with an affinity with IT
- You have a minimum of 5 years HR experience with at least 2 years of HRIS experience
At PTC in EMEIA, we are looking for people who share our passion for technology. Whether you work in engineering, sales, production or one off the support functions, it is in our DNA to put our customers first and provide them with solutions to make a difference. We also strongly believe that diversity makes us stronger. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from, it’s your talent and attitude that make the difference.
Choosing for PTC EMEIA means choosing for an international company that offers challenging jobs with autonomy, an attractive compensation with extralegal benefits, an informal atmosphere and attention for your personal and professional development.
Send your application to [email protected] before 10/05/2023.