Technology Manager (m/f)
Februari 15, 2023
Hansen Industrial Transmissions NV
Leonardo da Vincilaan 1
Mail: [email protected]
The brand Sumitomo Drive Technologies stands for an established global designer, manufacturer and supplier of precision drives, standard drives, custom drive solutions and industrial gearboxes. As part of Sumitomo Heavy Industries (SHI), Japan and the company's Power Transmissions and Control (PTC) division, Sumitomo (SHI) Cyclo Drive Germany and Hansen Industrial Transmissions offer 100 years of drive technology know-how. With production locations in Markt Indersdorf near Munich and Edegem near Antwerp and subsidiaries in Germany, Benelux, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, Turkey, Great Britain and India, we serve the EMEIA market (Europe, Middle East, India, Africa).
Currently, we are looking for a
As Technology Manager, you lead the Belgian employees of the Global R&D Centre of Sumitomo Drive Technologies and fulfil an operational function within the team as well.
The Global R&D team operates as the last escalation level and shows up when in-depth technological knowledge is required.
You collect information about standards, guidelines and tests, and translate them to practical applications for Sumitomo. During this process, you co-operate with research institutions and read relevant literature and research reports. Furthermore, you also make sure that the general level of knowledge increases by organising trainings and spreading knowledge.
Next to his operational job in the team, you are also responsible for coaching, supporting and guiding the Belgian employees of the Global R&D Centre.
You report directly to the Global R&D Manager.
- Do you have a master's degree in Industrial Engineering (electromechanics) or Civil Engineering and a thorough understanding of gearbox operation?
- Do you have at least 5 years of relevant experience in gearbox rated design and development?
- Are you innovative and like analyzing problems and solving them?
- You are result-oriented and only go for quality?
- You love to expand your knowledge, find out what is new and at the same time spreading your knowledge towards others?
- Are you a team player with excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and in English? Do you also speak/understand some German?
- You like to coach and motivate people to help them become great in what they do?
Yes, you tick all the boxes? Perfect! Apply by sending your motivation and CV to [email protected] and maybe you will become our new R&D colleague!
Not entirely convinced? Know that you will join an experienced team in a fun and international work environment with a family atmosphere. We invest in our colleagues through internal and external trainings. Moreover, we offer you a fulltime open-ended contract with a competitive salary and attractive extra benefits (company car, meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, 18 ADV days, bicycle lease plan, possibility to telework, etc....). With our flexible working hours, we focus on an optimal work-life balance!