PARAMAX® 9000 Reducer
Flexible gearbox series, engineered and produced in Europe
- Local engineered and produced range available in 8 sizes, ensuring short delivery times and quick support. Other sizes available directly from the global factories.
- Parallel and right Angle - 2/3/4 stage gearboxes with solid and hollow output shaft (key, shrink disk).
- Specifically for small and medium torque applications with horizontal output shaft (material handling, applications, cranes, horizontal mixers, …).
- Complete Drive packages with baseplate/motor lantern available including couplings, brakes, and motors.
- Numerous other options and accessories: condition monitoring, backstop, cooling fan, …
- For larger gearboxes above 80kNm consider also using the Hansen P4 horizontal- and Hansen P4 vertical multistage series
|Number of Sizes, locally produced||8 (size 9050 to 9085)|
|Number of Sizes,
|26 (size 9015-9136)|
|Nominal Output Torque||from 2.6 to 552 kNm|
|Housing Type||Monobloc housing (<20 kNm)
Split housing (>20 kNm)
|Stages||2, 3 or 4 stage|
|Reduction Ratios||Parallel shaft 6.3:1 to 500:1
Right anlge shaft 6.3:1 to 450:1
|Shaft Type||Solid or hollow low speed shaft|
|Output Shaft Direction(s)||Horizontal (vertical upon request)|
PARAMAX 9000 - Engeneered and produced in Europe
All technical and commercial competences bundled in one location
Engineering and application knowledge in Europe
Local production to ensure short delivery time
Short ways to customers
Quick technical support and service
Enable rush deliveries for exceptional circumstances
Download PDF files for the latest installation, operation, and maintenance manuals.